Lives changing and communities growing by care through Jesus Christ.
- By doing good works that grow communities and address emotional, social and physical needs, and which are the fruit of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- By seeking to bring the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that alone meets spiritual needs.
- In partnership with churches where possible, and the wider community, where appropriate.
Recognising the image of God in all those whom he has created, we treat all people with respect, dignity, love and humility.
In the context of its mission, we hold the following as essential to our operational environment.
INTEGRITY shown in:
- Personal and collective commitment to the mission of ANGLICARE
- Consistent application of the vision, mission and values of ANGLICARE through our work practices
- Commitment to professional best practice in the delivery of our programs and services
- Honesty and transparency at all levels of the organisation
- Personal conduct and character
- Our clients, demonstrated by providing client-focused quality services and encouraging participation in service delivery evaluation
- ANGLICARE resources to enable them to be used wisely
- Staff enabling them to develop their full potential
- The role of leaders at all levels of the organisation
- Recognition that ANGLICARE serves our community in partnership with others
- Cooperation and collaboration that achieves quality outcomes for individuals and communities
- Productive contribution to the life of the diocese through the range of programs and services provided by ANGLICARE
- Commitment to inclusive and consultative leadership practices
- Recognition of our duty of care to support each other
ANGLICARE is the urban mission and community care arm of the Sydney Anglican Church. As one of Australia’s largest Christian care organisations, ANGLICARE reaches out to thousands of people every year.
In response to the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, ANGLICARE seeks to provide care for all people by addressing emotional, social and physical needs and by bringing the gospel message of Jesus that alone meets spiritual needs.
Through God’s grace and the practical and prayerful support of people throughout the diocese, ANGLICARE is able to make Christ’s love real to people in need.
Please click the links below to find out more about ANGLICARE’s history and work of ANGLICARE: