A key plank of Anglicare’s mission is Partnership. We seek to partner with Parishes and other appropriate organisations in order to bring a genuine Christ-centred approach to CHANGING LIVES AND GROWING COMMUNITIES. Adding our commitment, knowledge and expertise to that of like-minded parishes, schools and other organisations can help build meaningful networks and relationships with the community.
Partnerships provide an avenue for Christians to use their gifts and abilities – to be involved in ministry. Partnering with Anglicare can be another way that parishes and other organisations can bring the Gospel to those in their community. Anglicare calls this ministry – “Care Together – Parish Link Programmes”.
“Care Together” Partnerships might involve:
- The location of some Anglicare Services on a parish site
- Support to develop a service to a particular group in the community – e.g. – community café, playgroup, day centre for older people, emergency relief, Caravan Park Resident meals outreach.
- Outreach through involvement in an Anglicare Shop
- Bringing several parishes together to develop a particular outreach service
- The establishment of a Parish Link Person to develop and strengthen the connections between a parish and ANGLICARE.
- the provision of relevant information / dialogue in order to better identify need and determine appropriate support and outreach.
If you want to know more about Partnerships or you have a mustard seed of an idea to reach out into your community then ANGLCARE's Partnership Programme might just be a good starting point. Contact our Parish Partnerships Ministry Co-ordinator (see below) or perhaps download the Parish Link People Nomination Form.
Select a centre from
the left to view contact