Anglicare offers Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services to small and medium size local businesses.
- Confidential counselling
- Critical Incident Debriefing
- Manager Support
- Workplace Mediation
Benefits of an EAP service
- Priority access to counselling for an agreed number of sessions
- Genuine support for staff wellbeing which can contribute to reduced rates of absenteeism and higher levels of productivity
How does the EAP service work?
- An organisation enters into a no-obligation contract with Anglicare for the provision of EAP services. The organisation decides how many counselling sessions can be provided to an employee in a given time frame. Most common is 3-6 sessions per employee, per annum.
- The employee then contacts Anglicare through our general counselling number to gain priority access to a counsellor nearest to them (or by phone or online services)
- Anglicare then invoices the organisation for sessions provided. The organisation is provided with the details of services provided without disclosing the details of the employee receiving the counselling.
- In the event of a critical incident a Counselling Manager will discuss the best approach for supporting the workforce based on the context of the incident. Support can include on site debriefing, manager support and follow up.
- Workplace mediation, provided by an accredited mediator, assists managers and staff, or co-workers, to resolve workplace related issues or challenges that have become problematic.
or complete this form and we'll be in touch soon.