�Family Relationship Centres (FRCs) offer mediation and support designed to:
- strengthen family relationships
- help families stay together
- assist families through separation.
If you are experiencing separation, we will talk with you to help you focus on your children’s needs and help you decide what to do next.
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Post-separation parenting support
We have two Family Relationship Centres
Please call Parramatta or Nowra if you want to book a course or find out more information. The Nowra FRC services the Shoalhaven, Eurobodolla and Bega local government areas.
The Family Relationship Centres offer courses and group work to assist families with their post-separation parenting needs.