�Family Relationship Centres (FRCs) offer support designed to:
- strengthen family relationships
- help families stay together
- assist families through separation.
If you are experiencing separation, we will talk with you to help you focus on your children’s needs and help you decide what to do next.
- Counselling – Individual, couple, family, Children & Adolescent
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Family Relationship Centre
- Family Mental Health Support Service
- Family Work Program
- Relationship Education
We have two Family Relationship Centres
Please call Parramatta or Nowra if you want to book a course or find out more information.
Parenting groups and courses are offered every school term at Parramatta and Nowra. These courses provide information and sharing around parenting issues such as:
- understanding the stages of child development
- encouraging self-esteem
- managing challenging behaviours
- household budgeting.
The range of courses we offer includes:
- 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching
- Money Minded
- Triple P Parenting Program
- Tuning In To Kids
- Tuning In To Teens
- Parenting After Separation
- Circle of Security
- Beyond Abuse
- Nutrition Workshop
- Care in The Early Years.
Booking is essential as places are limited. Child care may be provided for some courses.