The day programs we offer provide enjoyable, stimulating activities and outings in a social group setting for older people with or without dementia. They are also designed to give primary carers some me-time.
To ensure you get the most out of each day, your abilities and interests are considered while planning each event, activity, and outing.
Each day program:
• Promotes social activity and connectedness with local communities
• Focuses on wellbeing and lifestyle, promoting independent living through social support and restorative care
• Offers interesting activities and outings
• Provides transport and meals
• Offers primary carers a break from their caring role
We also offer overnight respite to give carers a break over the weekend. Eleebana Cottage in Winmalee offers overnight weekend stays and the usual stimulating activities that our respite centres are well known for.
We have a number of social groups and respite centres across the Greater Sydney and Illawarra region, so we’re bound to offer something near you.
For more information on these community programs, contact us today.