Our Social and Wellness groups offer enjoyable, stimulating activities and outings in a social group setting for older people and those living with dementia. They are also designed to give family carers some me-time.
All abilities, preferences and interests are considered while planning each event, activity, and outing.
Our Wellness Centres:
• Promotes social activity and connectedness with local communities
• Focuses on wellbeing and lifestyle, promoting independent living through social support and restorative care
• Offers interesting activities and outings
• Provides transport and meals
• Offers primary carers a break from their caring role
We also offer overnight respite to give carers a break over the weekend. Eleebana Cottage in Winmalee offers overnight weekend stays and the usual stimulating activities that our respite centres are well known for.
We have a number of social groups and respite centres across the Greater Sydney and Illawarra region, so we’re bound to offer something near you.
For more information on these community programs, contact us today.