Anglicare Mental Health Community Living Supports for Refugees provides support to refugees and asylum seekers who are experiencing mental health challenges.
We support individuals to:
- Set goals, and improve their wellbeing
- Live stable and meaningful lives
- Improve their social connections
- Connect with other services
Our professional and experienced staff will work with you and your families in your personal recovery journey.
Some examples of practical support that could be provided include:
- Support to help with everyday life tasks such as shopping, transport, cleaning, medication management, and support to attend medical appointments.
- Support with finding accommodation and employment
- Linking people to Community and Recreational supports
We have offices based in Parramatta and Mt Druitt however we will meet with you wherever you feel comfortable.