Sydney North Primary Health Network funded Anglicare’s Emotional Wellbeing Space program which is a free self-referral service to ensure the emotional and mental wellbeing of people aged 18 to 65. If you or someone you know is experiencing mild to moderate mental health symptoms, we are here to help you.
You do not need a doctor’s referral to access this service. It is a confidential, easy access program to help people:
- find empowerment within
- learn how to manage emotions and feelings of distress
- improve communication and
- increase your confidence
Our team of wellbeing coaches will help you to bring balance, action, and alignment in all levels:
- Self-worth, self-perception - We know you are capable. We guide you to own it.
- Mental, mindset - Align with your best version.
- Emotional: Learn to pay attention to your emotions and increase your emotional resilience
We aim help people who are looking to improve their quality of life, find empowerment within, learn how to manage emotions and feelings of distress, improve communication, sense of purpose, and increase their confidence.
- Group sessions – once a week for 6 consecutive weeks and aims to improve your emotional wellbeing incorporating evidence based psychological interventions, FREE of charge
- 1:1 session
- Weekly webinars also available to help you with practical skills to improve your emotional wellbeing
Program available for people living, studying, or working in Sydney North area - LGAs Northern Beaches, Ku-ring-gai, Willoughby, Hornsby, Hunters Hill, Lane Cove, Mosman, North Sydney, and Ryde.
Book your Self-referral - 6-week free online coaching and webinar with us
Call us on 1300 111 278 or fill out the form below to make your booking. One of our wellbeing coaches will get back to you as soon as possible.
Book your 1:1 sessions
Call us on 1300 111 278 or email [email protected]