Anglicare Sydney relies on the generosity and foresight of those who value our work. There is a range of different ways that you could include Anglicare in your Will such as:
- the remainder of your estate once you have taken care of your loved ones
- a set percentage of your estate
- a specific sum of money
- a specific gift such as property.
Your Care Changes Lives
Through God’s grace and the practical support of people like you, we are able to make Christ’s love real to people in need.
We seek to show faith in action through effective and sustainable services which includes caring for:
- people with disabilities and their carers
- people with mental health issues
- families children and young people
- vulnerable groups in our community
- older people and seniors
- patients in hospitals and mental health facilities
- people in correctional facilities.
Putting Anglicare in your Will
If you decide to include Anglicare in your Will then there is very specific wording to ensure that the clause in your Will is legally binding. We recommend that you use the following:
Beneficiary – Anglican Community Services (ABN 39 922 848 563) operating as Anglicare Sydney.
Will Clause – ‘I give (details bequest i.e percentage of estate, amount of legacy or specific items of personal and/or real property) to Anglican Community Services (ABN 39 922 848 563), to be used for its general purposes’.
Putting The Foundation for Aged Care in your Will
Your bequest to The Foundation for Aged Care can be directed to either of the following:
- The General Fund, which annually provides ongoing support to residents and care services, and approves amenities for residents
- A specific area, such as a particular village or assisted living facility (e.g The Donald Coburn Centre or Woolooware Shores)
If you decide to include The Foundation for Aged Care in your Will then there is very specific wording to ensure that the clause in your Will is legally binding. We recommend that you use the following:
“I give to The Foundation for Aged Care (ABN 24 086 334 058) the sum of $ _______________ or ____% residue of my estate for the general purposes of the Foundation free of all duties and taxes and I declare that the receipt of its Chief Executive, Treasurer or other authorised officer shall be sufficient discharge to my personal representatives.”