Impacted by the NSW Bushfires? Learn more about our Bushfire Financial Counselling services.
Financial Counselling is a free service provided by qualified and caring professionals. Depending on your individual circumstances, Financial Counselling can:
- help you assess your financial situation
- provide information about credit and debt issues
- design a personal money management plan
- if appropriate, act as an advocate for you and negotiate with credit providers, government agencies and businesses
- provide information on credit laws, debt recovery processes, bankruptcy and other areas of service
- refer you to other specialist services.
Use the search bar below to find Financial Counselling locations near you