Navigating services to ensure you receive support you need
Would you like:
- to find someone who understands about your situation and feelings and can talk to different services for you
- help to resolve difficulties you might have with services
- to learn how to talk to services and tell them your ideas
- help with connecting to other services
- support with connecting with friends, family or other people in the community?
Social Skills Development & Community Participation
Enabling you to engage in social & community activities of your choice
- get bored
- spend a lot of time alone
- feel lonely
- want to participate in more activities with other people
- want support to attend recreational activities
- want someone to have a cup of tea and chat with?
Life Skills Development & Training
Helping you develop skills to improve your future wellbeing & independence
- feel overwhelmed by all the things you have to do every day
- would like to learn skills to help you manage your home, pay bills and prepare healthy, affordable meals
- sometimes feel that you’re isolated and miss out on social activities
- find it difficult to make friends and maintain relationships
- find it daunting to talk to people and participate in activities
- want to develop skills to help you maintain conversations, build relationships and reconnect with the community
Life Stage Transition Planning
Increasing your capability to plan for changes by providing mentoring and peer support
- sometimes feel that life is very complex and you don’t know where to start
- find that things have changed in your life and you’re confused about what to do next
- feel stuck because things are too hard to tackle
- want to learn new skills to manage your home, education and finances
- want someone to mentor and support you to manage the challenges in your life?
Assistance with Accommodation & Tenancy Obligations
Guiding & supporting you to obtain and retain appropriate accommodation
- find looking after your home and managing everything that goes with it is a big challenge?
- sometimes feel overwhelmed by contacting landlords, keeping on top of your rental payments and making sure that your home is in a good condition?
- have too much stuff in your home and find it difficult to get rid of things?
- want to develop skills to keep your home clean, tidy and organised?
- want ideas of how to store your belongings and organise each room of your home?
Healthy Lifestyle Planning
Developing a wellbeing plan with you - nutrition, exercise, healthy living & managing diet
If you’d like to:
- learn how to buy affordable ingredients to make healthy meals
- develop skills to cook some delicious recipes
- join a group to practice meal preparation and learn about nutrition
- learn skills to balance your lifestyle and look after yourself
Counselling & Therapeutic Supports
Providing support to deal with challenges, stress and anxiety
Would you like help with:
- improved communication
- enhanced family functioning
- relationship enrichment
- improved emotional and mental health
- enhanced self awareness
Behaviour & Clinical Support
Developing specialist support plans to help you minimise persistent behaviours of concern
- feel you would benefit from specialist clinical support in one or more areas
- would like assistance with developing support plans