Our allied health services are available to all of our residents and can be accessed from a number of different villages. Some villages also offer consultation rooms for doctor's visits. You can contact your nearest village to find out which services they offer and individual appointments can be made through your therapist.
Our home care clients can also access our team of health specialists and consultants, ensuring continuity of care as your needs and circumstances change over time.
We offer a wide range of allied health services including:
- Physiotherapists, including access to Anglicare’s BetterBalance program, an individualised falls prevention program
- Exercise Physiologist
- Occupational Therapists
- Sensory Loss Nursing
- Speech Pathologists
- Fitness trainers
Consultation rooms are also available in some of our villages for visiting doctors, including:
Fitness and restorative exercises are also available and include:
- Parkinson’s Classes
- Breathe Easy Program (Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- BetterBalance classes, focussing on strengthening and falls prevention
- Tai Chi
- B-Strong – cardiovascular and resistance based training to assist in managing diabetes, bone health, cardiovascular disease and cancer
- Aqua aerobic classes
- Restore – water and land based exercises for people experiencing pain and disability related to arthritis
A government funded initiative
Our health therapy services are government-subsidised for people that are eligible. However, based on your personal circumstances, you might be asked to pay a co-contribution.